[aisle] Wondering about Destiny

Timmons, Heather timmons.heather at ccsd59.org
Wed Nov 3 10:04:23 CDT 2021

I was just going to send an email to see if anyone else is having trouble
with Destiny.  For our district it's a complete DISASTER and has been the
whole year.  Yesterday we hit our all time low with speed...painful.
Although I'm not sure we have experienced the exact same thing as Margo
mentioned, we are definitely having all kinds of strange things happen.
Books we have just checked in (and show as checked in on the screen) still
show checked out on the students record.  Our district is on the phone with
Follett multiple times daily and has been for weeks.  No improvement.
Does anyone have any inside scoop on what's going on?  Is this speed issue
(and all the weird stuff) happening in other districts??

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 9:56 AM Margo Newtown via AISLE <