[aisle] Wondering about Destiny

Smolka, Matt smolkam at glencoeschools.org
Wed Nov 3 10:13:48 CDT 2021

I only see Patron Deleted if those patrons were truly deleted.  Every fall
I remove the past springs graduates from the system, any checkout history
for those students shows as patron deleted.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 10:09 AM Roxanne Price via AISLE <

> I wonder if it is a browser issue.  I had trouble a couple years ago and
> they told me to switch browsers.  It cleared up that problem.
>
> Roxanne Price
> Marion CUSD #2
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 9:56 AM Margo Newtown via AISLE <
>
>> We noticed today when we go into a book's history or a patron's history,
>> it shows Patron Deleted for all past checkouts - anything beyond September
>> 2021.  Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
>>
>> --
>> Margo Newtown
>> Sheridan School Librarian
>> 847-615-6078
>> @SHlightbulblab
>> *LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> *Roxanne Price*
> *Lincoln Elementary School*
> *Marion CUSD #2*
> *rrprice at marionunit2.org <rrprice at marionunit2.org>*
>
> Confidentiality NoticeIf the information in this email relates to an
> individual or student, it may be private data under state or federal
> privacy laws. This individual private data should not be reviewed,
> distributed or copied by any person other than the intended recipient(s),
> unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
> this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
> you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
> permanently delete this email. Thank you for your compliance.

Matt Smolka, MLIS MAED
Glencoe Central School CLC Director

--
This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Glencoe