[aisle] Passion novels

Marybeth Raynes mraynes at fsd157c.org
Thu Nov 4 13:51:04 CDT 2021

How about When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon? Dimple is focused on computer coding.

Marybeth Raynes

Hickory Creek Middle School Library

mraynes at fsd157c.org<mailto:mraynes at fsd157c.org>

[cid:e6b3921a-1d63-4951-af95-a03ad9692cc1]

  [cid:a0ed5b7c-567c-4509-9f3b-d7d0b36952aa]    hcmslibrary157c

  [cid:2a287ca3-d1e2-4cc9-ba31-d1c20a0fe3f3]    @HCMSReads

815.469.4474 ext. 3740

Right now I'm reading:

[cid:493c04b5-c911-4896-ba67-49b6595eab6e]Just Like That by Gary D. Schmidt and

[cid:0973622d-4e91-42a7-8106-5eab8f81b789]The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal--SORA/Overdrive audio book

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.