[aisle] help with report in Destiny please!

Angelica Ibarra aibarra at glenbrook225.org
Mon Nov 8 10:37:34 CST 2021

Hi Debbie, I am not sure if someone has replied to you.
This is my way to extract statistics for the end of the school year,
however,  you can use it the way you need to.
1.- Reports
2.- Copy Transaction Data
3.- Choose the dates that you need to         extract data from and include
Patron Data.
4.- Your report will be in XML, but when you click on that link, choose to
open it with Excel and use your filters to obtain the information that you
need.

It is a long process since you have to  use the filters, but you will be
able to see the grades and student information in the report.
Good luck.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 1:51 PM Deborah Handler via AISLE <

> Hello!
>
> I am looking to find out some statistical history of my middle
> school students and check out numbers comparing certain years. Does anyone
> know how to set this up?
>
> *Kindly,*
>

> *Catalogue <https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/206>*

Angelica Ibarra