[aisle] Please Complete My Library Is Survey

Mary Witt mary.witt at railslibraries.info
Thu Nov 11 11:44:24 CST 2021

The My Library Is... campaign<https://www.mylibraryis.org/> is designed to help library staff from all types of libraries to justify the need for more funding/staffing, attract new library users, promote the library's role in identifying fake news, show why libraries are needed more than ever in the internet age, and more. To help ensure that the campaign meets the needs of school libraries moving forward, please take a few minutes to complete this School Library Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TC32TNJ>.

Any interested staff member from any RAILS or IHLS school library is invited to complete the survey. It should only take you a few minutes, and we will use your feedback to make changes to the My Library Is campaign to help school libraries promote their value to all of their different stakeholders, including students, administrators, teachers, parents, and more.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Mary Witt
Director, Marketing & Communications
Reaching Across Illinois Library System