[aisle] AISLE Membership issues

Executive Secretary AISLE execsecretary at aisled.org
Wed Nov 17 13:58:04 CST 2021

I have received emails from AISLE members asking about their memberships.
The emails these people are receiving state that their  AISLE memberships
have expired, even though they have renewed. The emails are auto generated
and there is a glitch in the system.  AISLE is working on updating the
website, so until the membership database is updated, this may happen.  If
you renewed your membership and received an email from me with your member
number, expiration date, and Capstone letter, you can ignore the auto
generated email saying that your membership is expiring.  If you have not
received an email from me, take the time to renew.  Please email me with
any questions.

Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 110