[aisle] High School Book Club

Michelle Shippy shippym at winnebagoschools.org
Thu Nov 18 10:10:47 CST 2021

I am attempting to start a book club at the high school level.  This is my
first year in this particular district, so I don't currently have a go-to
group of students I can tap into getting this off the ground; I'm hoping
this club will help me foster some strong relationships.  For those of you
who have spear-headed and lead a teen book club, please drop all of your
advice in this thread.  My plan is to recruit, promote, and choose our
first title before the end of this semester and hold our first meeting in
late January.  Thanks in advance for the advice!

--
Michelle Shippy
District Librarian, Winnebago CUSD #323
shippym at winnebagoschools.org

Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/create-own-signature/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=>
‌

--
This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee
only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION WHICH MAY