[aisle] Guidance on performing EDI audit on library collection and/or text selection/review across academic departments

Sheila McNair smcnair at trinityhs.org
Mon Nov 22 13:59:21 CST 2021

Pardon the long subject line! I am new to school libraries. I would like to
conduct an audit on our library collection using an EDI lens. Does anyone
have any tips or places they could refer me for assistance?

Secondly, I’d like to humbly ask if any one has an existing procedure in
place for school-wide text section and review processes, would they mind
sharing?

Of course, I would be using any help as guidance. I just need some starting
points.

I so appreciate any help. Have a nice holiday!

--
*Sheila McNair*
Librarian

Trinity High School
7574 Division Street, River Forest, IL  60305
Main Line: 708.771.8383
www.trinityhs.org <http://www.trinityhs.org/BeABlazer>
 [image: Trinity High School]