[aisle] Join Standards Update Team!

sia p milknhoneee77 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 18:49:52 CDT 2021

Hi Everyone!

I am Sia Paganis, and I am your Standards Function Rep this year
coordinating our task force to update ISAIL.

We will do all of the work virtually and will break up eventually in grade
level bands to divide and conquer.

*Why should you join?* It will be a great way to familiarize yourself with
standards and network with others! You do not need to be a standards expert
(I am certainly not!) but we will learn as we go!

The link to fill out the volunteer form is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uKaH2Pk1rG6Q7IvPebvE96bfyNa60bbX/view

Let me know if you have any questions!

I am excited to begin our work together.

 Have a great week,

Sia