[aisle] MILE CHAPTER MEETING

Christy Semande csemande at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 09:48:56 CDT 2021

 I'll have to join virtually.  Parent teacher conferences at my HS that night-  I won't see a lot of parents, so this will give me something to do!
Thanks, Rachel!
CS
    On Monday, October 4, 2021, 11:03:49 AM CDT, Poole, Rachel via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

 Hello!The MILE Chapter is going to hold its first meeting of the year on October 21st from 5-6:30 pm at Morton Public Library.  MILE is the AISLE chapter that represents school librarians from around the Peoria/Bloomington area.  The event will be an in-person meeting with a virtual option available. We will have a representative from RAILS speaking and the meeting will offer 1 PDH.  Some of the topics we will be discussing are the statewide database opportunity, the upcoming AISLE conference, happenings in our library, MILE leadership positions, and upcoming meeting dates.  We look forward to seeing you there!
--
Rachel PooleSchool LibrarianGermantown Hills School
Be Generous and Kind Today

MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/