[aisle] Newspaper subscriptions

Stephanie Stieglitz sstieglitz at d181.org
Tue Oct 5 10:27:18 CDT 2021

I believe you can sign up for a free subscription to the Chicago Tribune.
https://nieonline.com/chicago/about.cfm

Stephanie Stieglitz
Teacher-Librarian, The Lane
500 N. Elm St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Library Website <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/lanemrc/home?scrlybrkr>
Search Station / Library Catalog
<https://d181.booksys.net/opac/lane/index.html#menuVisual>

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 10:22 AM Smolka, Matt via AISLE <

> Hi,
> Does anyone have a digital newspaper subscription?  I had a teacher
> inquiring about one today.  I don't necessarily need archival access, just
> the ability for a class to access the current issue, maybe with the ability
> to go back a month or so as well.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
>
> --
> Matt Smolka, MLIS MAED
> Glencoe Central School CLC Director
>

> This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Glencoe School District. It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181