[aisle] Hotel rooms for AISLE Conference

Conference Chair (South) AISLE conchairsouth at aisled.org
Tue Oct 5 10:27:48 CDT 2021

Yesterday the iHotel was inundated with calls for reservations for the
AISLE Conference.  As a result, we have booked all of the rooms held in the
AISLE block.
Not to worry.  We have contacted the Hilton Garden Inn Champaign/Urbana and
they have many rooms available on Nov. 7 and 8.  This hotel is less than 1
mile from the iHotel and Conference Center at 1501 S Neil St, Champaign, IL
61820.
If you would like to make a reservation call this number (217) 352-9970
<https://www.google.com/search?q=hilton+garden+inn+champaign&bih=850&biw=1680&hl=en&ei=EkpbYfm1BczbtAaNhZWgCw&gs_ssp=eJzj4tZP1zcsq8wzScvOMmC0UjWosLAwSE4xN0oxsrA0TzJOtbQyqDBKMze3MDQxNzEzTTUwNLXwks7IzCnJz1NITyxKSc1TyMzLU0jOSMwtSMxMzwMAsyYYkA&oq=hilton+garden+inn+champaign&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIOCC4QgAQQxwEQrwEQkwIyCwguEIAEEMcBEK8BMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQ6BwgAEEcQsAM6BwgAELADEEM6EAguEMcBENEDEMgDELADEEM6EAguEMcBEKMCEMgDELADEEM6BwgAEMkDEEM6BQgAEJIDOgQIABBDOgUIABDNAjoFCCEQoAFKBQg6EgExSgUIPBIBMkoFCDgSATFKBAhBGABQ8RpY6kRg7FdoA3ACeACAAb0BiAGiCJIBAzAuN5gBAKABAcgBD8ABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz#>
and
they will be very glad to make a reservation for you.  Visit their
website for more information.
Hilton Garden Inn Champaign/Urbana
<https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/cmichgi-hilton-garden-inn-champaign-urbana/?SEO_id=GMB-GI-CMICHGI&y_source=1_MjA4MjQ1My03MTUtbG9jYXRpb24uZ29vZ2xlX3dlYnNpdGVfb3ZlcnJpZGU%3D>

*We are so glad you are all coming!*