[aisle] Hotel rooms for AISLE Conference

Christine Cahill cahillch at u4sd.org
Tue Oct 5 11:53:05 CDT 2021

This is wonderful news! I am afraid that there won't be much local
representation. Champaign Unit 4 isn't allowing much professional leave,
but I love this conference so much that I am using personal days and my own
funds to attend. This is my last year before retirement and I want the
chance to touch base with many of you and tell you how much the support of
AISLE has meant to me in my 20 years as a school librarian.

Christine Cahill
Teacher/Librarian
Carrie Busey Elementary School
304 Prairie Rose Lane
Savoy, IL 61874
217-351-3811
cahillch at u4sd.org

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 10:28 AM Conference Chair (South) AISLE via AISLE <