[aisle] Unaccounted for books...

Kathryn Green liveaboveline at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 15:05:01 CDT 2021

It doesn’t have to be completed to see this. Click on accounted for   If the inventory is t complete, it will take you to the progress details page. You will have 5 choices copy matching selections , accounted for, which has copies lost to the right) unaccounted for (see details)   If you click see details you will see all the books unaccounted for.

Hope this makes sense.

Kathryn Green