[aisle] Display Shelves

Coffman, Tricia CoffmanT at hcusd2.org
Thu Oct 7 16:37:06 CDT 2021

I am looking for a tiered display to add to my library. Something similar to the one shown in the attachment. This one is from Demco. I am just wondering if anyone has this one and if you would recommend it. I want it to be nice quality and sturdy. Are there other places to look for something like this?

Thanks for your help

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7BB99.8F9695C0]

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information which is priveleged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules, or regulations.  This e-mail and attachments are intended for the designated addressee only.  If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences.  If you have received this e-mail and attachements, if any, in error, please contact Tricia Coffman at  815.933.2243 immediately and delete the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.