[aisle] Display Shelves

Schutzenhofer, Tammy tammy_schutzenhofer at ipsd.org
Thu Oct 7 16:46:49 CDT 2021

I have the Demco one in my LMC and it is great! The books fly off if it because kids can see the covers. The only drawback is now how the bottom tier is. Just like with any display shelf the items below eye level are not as likely to get picked. I have even experimented with putting books on the different levels and they are picked right away when I move them up.

Sent from my iPhone