[aisle] Display Shelves

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Thu Oct 7 16:51:34 CDT 2021

I have this one, too, and it is certainly sturdy.  Like all particleboard
furniture it weighs a ton once it is assembled. * I do like it* and am
thinking about purchasing a sturdy board for a bottom base and attaching
some vintage wheels to make it mobile.

Michelle Harris
Heyworth High School
CUSD #4

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 4:37 PM Coffman, Tricia via AISLE <