[aisle] Display Shelves

Caroline Fox Anvick foxc at unit5.org
Fri Oct 8 08:24:38 CDT 2021

 IMG_4058.HEIC
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ja3JqbIadwITk-AaZftJyNoIUpLnQekd/view?usp=drive_web>
We got this one from Demco about 5 or 6 years ago (or more??). They don't
make this exact model anymore, but it looks very similar to the one they
sell now. We love it. I initially balked at the price, but it was a good
investment. Very sturdy, it's held up well, and it's a welcoming thing to
see when you walk into the library. Books do seem to fly off the shelves.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 4:46 PM Schutzenhofer, Tammy via AISLE <

> I have the Demco one in my LMC and it is great! The books fly off if it
> because kids can see the covers. The only drawback is now how the bottom
> tier is. Just like with any display shelf the items below eye level are not
> as likely to get picked. I have even experimented with putting books on the
> different levels and they are picked right away when I move them up.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 7, 2021, at 4:37 PM, Coffman, Tricia via AISLE <
>

> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Indian Prairie School
> District 204. Do not click on any links or open/save attachments unless you
> recognize the sender's email address and know that the content is safe.
>
> I am looking for a tiered display to add to my library. Something similar
> to the one shown in the attachment. This one is from Demco. I am just
> wondering if anyone has this one and if you would recommend it. I want it
> to be nice quality and sturdy. Are there other places to look for something
> like this?
>

> Thanks for your help

> <image001.jpg>
>

> *This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information
> which is priveleged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State
> confidentiality laws, rules, or regulations.  This e-mail and attachments
> are intended for the designated addressee only.  If you are not the
> designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
> or distribution of the e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful
> and may subject you to legal consequences.  If you have received this
> e-mail and attachements, if any, in error, please contact Tricia
> Coffman at  815.933.2243 immediately and delete the e-mail and its
> attachments from your computer. *
>

> <oval display.jpg>

> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.aisled.org%2f&c=E,1,8C6ou7Bmnabh5sVQxV7d4tM3teZgZXD6kT29pxjKpZPmNbeebA4A4MOXXCQfZD1z9TenbT2eIJAd3Y7iFUu0Cp7dXDqFP76boCDCnI7UjA,,&typo=1

*Caroline Fox Anvick*