[aisle] Book name help

Dekorsi, Suzanne sdekorsi at millburn24.net
Fri Oct 8 13:46:59 CDT 2021

I have a random one here- I"ll give you as much as I can- this kid keeps
coming back so I thought I would give it a shot-

This is a third grade student who said he read this last year:

The cover is a person or maybe it's an animal running from a giant worm.
The beginning of the story starts with 3 friends who are fighting against
another team and the one friend ends up deserting his friends and joining
the other team.  the main character gathers all his strength up at the end
and is able to defeat the 'bad guys'

NO clue on this one- I mentioned *Last Kids on Earth * showed it to him and
that's not it.

Thank you for any direction you can give me.

*Follow me on: *
*TWITTER: @YOURMEDIACENTER <https://twitter.com/yourmediacenter>*

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality10&>