[aisle] [EX] One month until AISLE 2021 Conference!

Conference Publicity (South) AISLE conprsouth at aisled.org
Sat Oct 9 08:12:46 CDT 2021

There are no plans for a virtual conference this  year.
AISLE is committed to providing the safest conference going experience
possible.  Attendees will be expected to comply with all Illinois COVID
mandates, including wearing masks.  Attendees are expected to be vaccinated
and/or ensure that they are COVID negative before attending.

We will follow all current protocols from the state, University of
Illinois, and the iHotel and Conference Center.
At this time, that means:

- You MUST wear a mask at all times.

- Social distancing will be maintained when possible.  The venue is large
enough to accommodate social distancing.

- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the conference center.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 5:09 PM Kulesza, Patty via AISLE <