[aisle] Graphic Novel standards support? Evidence for grant

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:13:39 CDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I am writing a grant to greatly expand our school's graphic novel
collection. I've scoured the I-SAIL document and have used what I could
there to support my claim for educational purposes.

I used to have an amazing small volume about Visual Literacy, especially
relating to graphic novels, where it explained all that students gain from
reading graphic novels. Can any of you please help me in finding this? Or,
well, I really need it right now because the grant is due, so any
information you can link me to (and I can cite) would be so greatly
appreciated!!

Thank you!

--
Lori McGreal