[aisle] Bluestem Author Chat with Remy Lai on Oct 19 at 2pm

Bluestem AISLE bluestem at aisled.org
Mon Oct 11 16:03:03 CDT 2021

Good Afternoon,
It's time to ask Remy Lai some questions for her upcoming author chat! You
can ask her a question that we will read at the live chat here:
https://forms.gle/voX3AJ83bNzawVZn7

Win a chance to have your class appear on the live with us here:
https://forms.gle/5hjmvuoiv3rUDAfF6
Winners will be notified by Thursday, October 14th and will be sent the
zoom link.

Watch Remy Lai live on October 19th at 2pm here:
https://youtu.be/ADoWLycaNxo

It's not too late to do all of this for Jasmine Warga's chat on
October 14th at 10am as well.

   - Your students can submit questions for Jasmine Warga here: Jasmine
   Warga Google Form <https://forms.gle/EDu7pa6DBjtp1tD16>
   - You can watch the livestream here: Jasmine Warga - YouTube Live Author
   Chat <https://youtu.be/WaCZRdBvjn8>
   - If you would like your class to join the Zoom call for Jasmine Warga,
   you can fill out this Google Form. We will notify everyone whose classes
   were chosen by Wednesday October 13th: Jasmine Warga Contest Entry
   <https://forms.gle/CDFeRnU3EZr69HAr8>

Karina Yan Glaser is coming up on November 4th at 10am. Look for the
question and giveaways links to come out in the next couple of weeks and
watch live here: https://youtu.be/GzqZNm4VWTc

Elizabeth Elsbree, *Bluestem Award Committee Chair*
Kimberly Hazel-Rudden, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*
Heather Kribs, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*