[aisle] Are you READY to Step up and become an AISLE Leader?

President AISLE president at aisled.org
Tue Oct 12 15:18:52 CDT 2021

We are looking for additional leaders for AISLE

*Educator License Manager 2nd person *

*Intellectual Freedom*

*Marketing*

*Readers Choice 2nd person*

Please visit the application link below if you are interested in stepping
up for any of these important positions.

https://forms.gle/5vUif9DTtQnp9Zak7

You will find links to the general information required of leadership and
job descriptions for each position on the application.

If you would like to be involved in some other role or have any questions,
please email me at President at Aisled.org.