[aisle] High School - Library Purchasing Surveys

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Wed Oct 13 12:14:25 CDT 2021

Hi all,

I want to do a reading interest/library purchasing survey with my high
school students to help inform my purchasing decisions. I've just started
gathering some examples of surveys to start creating my own, so I wanted to
ask if anyone has had great success with a survey of this kind, what
questions did you ask that really helped you decide what direction to go
with your purchasing? I'm not necessarily looking for the entire survey,
just the question or two that you feel really helped you the most when
making future purchasing decisions. All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

*Lauren Ochs *
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
lochs at ms.k12.il.us

--
_Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic