[aisle] Are you READY to Step up and become an AISLE Leader?

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Wed Oct 13 13:17:59 CDT 2021

Thank you!
*Paula Wyatt, MS., MA., NBCT*
*Beaubien Elementary School Librarian*

<https://t.cred.ly/_gbSrjOQxjjQgd3HFWjl_A,,$$$lUilhrzpHlWZtHICD-hE4ov6_dk3CYXrz8H6dCSDQrKxUl93_unrvkTEMixatrvtCftvRDYbAt5Gav1osQIrUEYh1F-NENKp0hS6l5IQC-A,?r=https%3A%2F%2Fcredly.com%2Fcredit%2F23508137&t=1595970983&c=sl>

[image: Positive Discipline | Laura Atack Positive Discipline | France]
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/pa
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>**ulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
*Please consider a donation!*

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 1:14 PM Leslie Forsman via AISLE <