[aisle] Hive mind needed for OBOS selection

Keri Johnson kjohnson at d70schools.org
Wed Oct 13 14:41:19 CDT 2021

Feedback needed please and thank you!

I am trying to plan a OBOS event for our K-5 school next year.  I have a million parameters in which I need to stay which has made choosing a book very difficult.  I think I have finally one that I like, but I am looking for feedback from those of you that know the book.  Is Upside-Down Magic by Sarah Mlynowski going to cause issues?  I love it, but there are some interesting reviews and we have some very "involved" parents in our district.  TIA!!!  I have to place an order for our school by Friday. Yikes!

Keri Johnson
Copeland Manor School
Libertyville, IL

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century