[aisle] Bluestem Author Chat with Remy Lai on Oct 19 at 2pm

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Wed Oct 13 14:55:33 CDT 2021

Dear Bluestem friends -

Thank you so much for putting together this series! I know it's a lot of
work on your part, but our teachers and students are so excited!!

I wanted to let you know that we will have to log out early - 4th grade
lunch starts at 10:50, and there's no flexibility available. Also, our
students will not be able to ask questions live, but we've submitted
several in the form above.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, or if there's
anything we can do on this end to help things run smoothly.

See you tomorrow!

Chris Wilson

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 4:03 PM Bluestem AISLE via AISLE <

> Good Afternoon,
> It's time to ask Remy Lai some questions for her upcoming author chat! You
> can ask her a question that we will read at the live chat here:
> https://forms.gle/voX3AJ83bNzawVZn7
>
> Win a chance to have your class appear on the live with us here:
> https://forms.gle/5hjmvuoiv3rUDAfF6
> Winners will be notified by Thursday, October 14th and will be sent the
> zoom link.
>
> Watch Remy Lai live on October 19th at 2pm here:
> https://youtu.be/ADoWLycaNxo
>
> It's not too late to do all of this for Jasmine Warga's chat on
> October 14th at 10am as well.
>
>    - Your students can submit questions for Jasmine Warga here: Jasmine
>    Warga Google Form <https://forms.gle/EDu7pa6DBjtp1tD16>
>    - You can watch the livestream here: Jasmine Warga - YouTube Live
>    Author Chat <https://youtu.be/WaCZRdBvjn8>
>    - If you would like your class to join the Zoom call for Jasmine
>    Warga, you can fill out this Google Form. We will notify everyone whose
>    classes were chosen by Wednesday October 13th: Jasmine Warga Contest
>    Entry <https://forms.gle/CDFeRnU3EZr69HAr8>
>
> Karina Yan Glaser is coming up on November 4th at 10am. Look for the
> question and giveaways links to come out in the next couple of weeks and
> watch live here: https://youtu.be/GzqZNm4VWTc
>
> Elizabeth Elsbree, *Bluestem Award Committee Chair*
> Kimberly Hazel-Rudden, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*
> Heather Kribs, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*

#StaySafe

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School