[aisle] Dyslexia digital reading websites

Carolyn Roys crroys at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:24:17 CDT 2021

With help from a great tech guy at St. Charles Public Library, he was able to turn all of my screens blue with bold letters. Sadly, he could not get the dyslexic font to work. He told me it would be one or the other. I opted for the blue for my type of dyslexia. You might ask your tech guys if the font could be added. There is a cost. Not sure how much for a school but for me it was $20. Well worth it for other things like things in Word. I have an iPad onto which all the apps are loaded and then I get my books. I have seven different places for books since publishers send ARCs in unique ways.
I hope you can get some answers. I have no idea what Brian did but I love him for it. Having dyslexia slows me down but it sure as heck won’t stop me.
Best of luck.
Carolyn - retired.