[aisle] Grades for Library Classes?

Jina Rappaport rappaport at ogschool.org
Fri Oct 15 11:01:34 CDT 2021

Good Morning wonderful Librarians,

We have a meeting with our assistant superintendent in a few weeks.  She
would like the librarians to teach using the ELA standards and "report out"
on them.

My co-librarian and I teach using the I-Sail standards and do not give
grades.

Which standards do you use in your library classes?

Do you give grades?

--
Jina Rappaport, MLIS
School Librarian
rappaport at ogschool.org

"There is no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only
children who have not found the right book."

Frank Serafini

--

CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This email message is
intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient
but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise
the sender
immediately.