[aisle] Grades for Library Classes?

Roxanne Price rrprice at marionunit2.org
Fri Oct 15 12:32:23 CDT 2021

I have K-5 once a week for 40 minutes.

I do not give grades. I follow the state learning standards.

I use 2 type 3 assessments (pre and post test) for the student progress
portion of my evaluation.

Roxanne Price
Marion CUSD2

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 11:55 AM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <

> I don't give grades, and my evaluation must align with the Common Core
> Standards, not I-SAIL.   I can choose any of them to use, so I have a lot
> of flexibility.
> Kathy Wickline
> Unity Junior High Librarian
> Tolono, IL
> wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
>
> Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary
>

> On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 11:02 AM Jina Rappaport via AISLE <
>
>> Good Morning wonderful Librarians,
>>
>> We have a meeting with our assistant superintendent in a few weeks.  She
>> would like the librarians to teach using the ELA standards and "report out"
>> on them.
>>
>> My co-librarian and I teach using the I-Sail standards and do not give
>> grades.
>>
>> Which standards do you use in your library classes?
>>
>> Do you give grades?
>>
>> --
>> Jina Rappaport, MLIS
>> School Librarian
>> Oak Grove School District 68
>> 1700 S. O'Plaine Road
>> Green Oaks, Illinois 60048
>> 847.367.4120 x2710
>> rappaport at ogschool.org
>>
>> "There is no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only
>> children who have not found the right book."
>>

>> Frank Serafini
>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the
>> person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
>> privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
>> distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>> contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
>> message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive
>> communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

*Roxanne Price*
*Lincoln Elementary School*
*Marion CUSD #2*
*rrprice at marionunit2.org <rrprice at marionunit2.org>*

Confidentiality NoticeIf the information in this email relates to an
individual or student, it may be private data under state or federal
privacy laws. This individual private data should not be reviewed,
distributed or copied by any person other than the intended recipient(s),
unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are not the intended
recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email. Thank you for your compliance.