[aisle] Job Posting: Elementary Media Center Clerk

Honkoski, Trisha THonkoski at district146.org
Sat Oct 16 14:02:59 CDT 2021

Do you know someone in library school looking to gain library experience? Or someone with library experience who wants experience in an elementary school library? Someone who is awesome with kids and has a keen interest in librarianship and children's literature?

I have an available position for an elementary media center clerk in Oak Forest, IL. $15.70 per hour, 32.5 hours per week (7 hour workday with half an hour unpaid lunch) with paid sick and personal days, dental and life insurance benefits, and IMRF. The Media Center Clerk works the same school calendar days as teachers.

Click here to read the official job posting and to apply.
https://www.applitrack.com/district146/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?category=Support+Staff

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,
Trisha Honkoski

Trisha Honkoski
Media Center Director
Fierke Education Center 🐝
Oak Forest, IL
p: 708/614-4520<tel:708/614-4520>
Find us on Twitter! @mediacenterbuzz<https://twitter.com/mediacenterbuzz>

“Reading shaped my dreams, and more reading helped me make my dreams come true.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg