[aisle] Bluestem Author Chat Updates and Karina Yan Glaser Links

Bluestem AISLE bluestem at aisled.org
Sun Oct 17 08:42:31 CDT 2021

Good Morning,
After our first author chat with Jasmine Warga we realized that all author
chats will live stream on AISLE's YouTube channel and not at the links we
sent out. Please subscribe to AISLE's channel and watch all the upcoming
lives here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcxKW5wMXRYjSVSrkYkeBIQ

There's still time to ask Remy Lai a question here:
https://forms.gle/qj3YXLf2yDEcMfmt5
We will also take questions at that link during the live stream for the
first 15 minutes of the chat on October 19th at 2pm.

Karina Yan Glaser's YouTube live will be on Thursday, November 4th at 10
am.
Enter for a chance for your class to be live with her here:
https://forms.gle/2jirZLZVcKKyecfJ7
Have your students send in questions to be asked at the live here:
https://forms.gle/3hk7NVCMNv8ac9t89

Thanks to everyone who watched our first chat with Jasmine!

Kim Hazel-Rudden, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*
Heather Kribs, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*
Elizabeth Elsbree, *Bluestem Award Chair*