[aisle] Remy Lai YouTube Author Chat Reminder

Bluestem AISLE bluestem at aisled.org
Mon Oct 18 19:17:33 CDT 2021

Hello Everyone,
Join us tomorrow at 2:00 for our YouTube Live Author Chat with
author/illustrator Remy Lai, who will be answering questions from Bluestem
readers about her Bluestem nominated book, "Pie in the Sky". If your
students would like to submit questions for her to answer during the chat,
they can do so here Remy Lai Chat Questions
<https://forms.gle/Uzb9RZC6jjkBn3Hw8?fbclid=IwAR0MQ7MTNp9aI-SV8ZrhoaKvXb26sJUqvCaVJVzouLuANaO-q1IEdppepsU>.
All questions must be submitted by 1:30 tomorrow. We won't be able to take
questions on our YouTube feed so all questions must be submitted through
the above Google Form. You can watch our chat with your students live
tomorrow on AISLE's YouTube channel, AISLE YouTube Channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcxKW5wMXRYjSVSrkYkeBIQ?fbclid=IwAR0kHZMYh5FLbX2wM2Hqq86IirAlBG3PmrLskTnC9Jyv6T51cLWtMrQZRkU>.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Regards,
Kimberly Hazel-Rudden, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*
Heather Kribs, *Bluestem Award Publicity Co-Chair*
Elizabeth Elsbree, *Bluestem Award Chair*