[aisle] MakerSpace Ideas

Kristie Cerniglia kcerniglia at district31.net
Tue Oct 19 13:36:08 CDT 2021

Winkelman School in Glenview has a recently redone Maker Space.  Northbrook
Public Library also has an awesome space that was completed 1.5 years ago.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 12:36 PM Ann Gass via AISLE <

> Hi All,
>
> our district is looking to view makerspaces that have been recently-ish
> created/done to visit for some creative inspiration. We are in Vernon
> Hills, so any suggestions within a reasonable distance would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> thanks!!

Mrs. Kristie Cerniglia
kcerniglia at district31.net
@kcernig1
847-313-4466
LMC Director
Field Middle School

*If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
right! - Henry Ford*