[aisle] Stephen King

Kathleen Drews kdrews at nlsd122.org
Wed Oct 20 09:32:57 CDT 2021

I was thinking about your question this morning. I had my middle school
aids pull the Stephen King books that were purchased by a previous
librarian. I decided to read *'salem's Lot*. (It is Halloween season!) BIG
no for middle school.

Kathleen Drews
Librarian
Nelson Ridge and Caroline Bentley Schools
Liberty and Martino Junior High Schools
New Lenox School District 122
New Lenox, IL

"Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
-
*Dalai Lama*

Currently Reading:

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 9:30 AM Kristie Cerniglia via AISLE <