[aisle] MILE CHAPTER MEETING

Poole, Rachel rpoole at ghills69.com
Thu Oct 21 08:16:22 CDT 2021

Tonight is the MILE Chapter meeting at Morton Public Library from 5-6:30
PM.  One of the highlights will be a RAILS representative speaking about
the new statewide database proposal.  It's a great way to network with
school librarians in the Heart of Illinois area.  Snacks will be provided
and masks are required.  If you are unable to attend in person but would
like the Zoom link, please send an email to  milechapter at aisled.org.   We
look forward to seeing you there!

--
Rachel Poole