[aisle] Follett Book Order

Kari S klf.stevenson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:14:28 CDT 2021

Follett is normally great. I think the majority of the issues this year
have to do with supply chain/backorders from the publishers. While they
were sold recently, I am not sure how much of it has to do with that.
They've been slow since before the sale so I think it has to do with the
supply chain.

I have unfortunately decided not to buy from them for a while until things
get a little smoother. I ordered a shipment on July 30th and only received
them a couple of weeks ago. It's just too much lag time for it to make
sense for me right now, even if they do process all of my books for me.

On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 at 14:10, j k via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Have you had this happen?  Most of my Follett book order came back with a
> packing slip full of titles that are Out Of Stock.  I only received 15
> books and the rest were cancelled.  Do you know if I might have better luck
> ordering from a different book company...Or, might this be a problem for
> most book companies?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Julie Knott, Elementary School Librarian
> Tolono and Philo, IL

*Kari Stevenson*