[aisle] Follett Book Order

Mary Jo Matousek mjretired19 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:14:47 CDT 2021

I have heard all Book Vendors / stores are having trouble getting books.  This is because of shortages of everything from Paper and Ink.  And if they were printed overseas,  they could be sitting in a port waiting to be unloaded. Then they need trucks to transport to publishers, vendors, and book stores.

Sent from my iPhone