[aisle] What book company do you recommend?

Kristi Pierce ksmith at marionunit2.org
Thu Oct 21 17:59:58 CDT 2021

I agree with Roxanne!

Bound to Stay Bound is the premier company.  Their books last FOREVER!  Get
your most popular titles in BTSB and you won't be unhappy.  Don't forget to
check out the Warehouse Sale area.

Permabound is also great!  They have fantastic customer service.  Their
pricing is very competitive, and their bindings are excellent.

Follettbound books are also good, but I have found they do not last as long
as Perma or BTSB, under heavy use.  However, they do have the best
selection of titles anywhere.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 5:28 PM Roxanne Price via AISLE <

Kristi L.S. Pierce
Certified Library Media Spec.
Certified Educational Technology Spec.
Marion Junior High School