[aisle] What book company do you recommend?

Mrs. Brunner brunnerv at mtzschools.org
Fri Oct 22 07:32:27 CDT 2021

I love Permabound for their quality books, their customer service, and
their website for ordering.  They are also an Illinois company, which is
another positive.  One summer I read Patrick Ness's book *Knife of Never
Letting Go*, and was desperate for the sequel since it's a humdinger
cliff-hanger.  I drove to school to get it, but discovered that it was on
order from Permabound.  I called them and they said they had it ready to go
and would ship in just a few days.  I am not a patient person.  I drove to
Jacksonville that day and picked it up.  They were so nice about it!  I
think they found me humorous!  But I had to know!!

valerie

Mrs. Brunner
Mt. Zion Jr. High Librarian
315 S. Henderson
Mt. Zion, IL 62549
217-864-2369
brunnerv at mtzschools.org

*Be kind.  everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.*

*"If there are no dogs in Heaven, I want to go wherever they went." Will
Rogers *

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 6:00 PM Kristi Pierce via AISLE <