[aisle] Student Produced Video Announcements at Your School? Share channel information please!

Beverly Zbinden bevzbi at d219.org
Mon Oct 25 09:32:37 CDT 2021

Niles North High School has a student-produced broadcast program:
https://www.northstarbroadcast.org/

Niles West does too:
https://d219tv.niles-hs.k12.il.us/api_v3/sample/west_gallery.php?category=West%20Morning%20Announcements

Beverly Zbinden
Head Librarian @ Niles North High School
(847)626-2183
*Pronouns: she/her/hers*

"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."
  - Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 9:23 AM Melanie Weigel via AISLE <