[aisle] Can you tell me the title?

Renee Brown brownr at cusd305.org
Wed Sep 1 08:01:00 CDT 2021

Thank you! I'll ask her. I don't see a red truck on the cover. ??

*Renee Brown*
District Librarian

*Computer Teacher*
*AHGS Learn and Serve Team Coordinator*Arthur CUSD #305
217-578-2229

[image: See the source image]

*Class of 2011*

The mission of the Arthur CUSD #305 is to provide a united student-based
community that engages in working together to inspire lifelong learners. An
environment that educates all students to their full potential while
developing character, leadership, self-worth, empowering each student to
meet the challenges of the future.

The mission of the *Arthur CUSD #305 Libraries* is to meet the individual
educational, emotional, and recreational needs of students, faculty, and
staff; to teach students to locate, analyze, and use information
effectively; to provide equitable access to a collection of resources that
enrich and support the curriculum of the district; and to collaborate with
members of the district’s learning community and local communities to
promote lifelong learning.

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 6:30 PM Kiss, Susan via AISLE <