[aisle] Can you tell me the title?

Sposato-Jucha, Chiara chiarasposatojucha at bighollow.us
Wed Sep 1 08:45:19 CDT 2021

Is it this?
“Ever since her mother left, Maia has struggled with depression, which has
only gotten worse since her father remarried; so Maia decides run away to
Canada to find her mother, together with Billy, a boy who now lives in a
group home and has his own family tragedy--but when they finally arrive in
Tadoussac, Quebec, Maia discovers that even her mother has been keeping
secrets.”

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 3:16 PM Renee Brown via AISLE <