[aisle] Can you tell me the title?

Alyssa Osterman osterman at ogschool.org
Wed Sep 1 08:45:28 CDT 2021

Seeing Red by Kathryn Erskine? (has a red truck on the cover)

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 8:01 AM Renee Brown via AISLE <

Alyssa Osterman
Junior High Librarian
Oak Grove School
Green Oaks, IL 60048
osterman at ogschool.org

CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This email message is
intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient
but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise
the sender
immediately.