[aisle] 2022 Caudill Nominee Book Tasting

Erin Wyatt ejdwyatt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:15:35 CDT 2021

Hi All,

I put together a presentation for classes at my school to meet this year's
Caudill nominees. Thought I'd share in case this will be helpful to anyone
else participating in the program.

Here's the link to the presentation
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQwmvQS3i2IzNUlCuhkES6VEoiFzc_ippsh3jiu6Vw25StXoZVERolOeZCyF2AdAmr-WVdwS4TlOHQU/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000>
for
users to view & explore.
Here's the
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11fP62_AouA9lJULn3q1otglKv8yGraDp8NLHIdaCz_E/edit?usp=sharing>link
to the slides
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11fP62_AouA9lJULn3q1otglKv8yGraDp8NLHIdaCz_E/edit?usp=sharing>
if
you'd like to copy and customize for your own school. The first slide has
brief directions for users. The slides with the trailers each have a book
cover that is linked to the item in my school's library catalog. *Be sure
to tweak these links to your own catalog if you decide to use this.

Last year I was really inspired by the work of @CarrieFriday
<https://twitter.com/CarrieFriday> on virtual book tastings! She graciously
shared her book tasting presentation of some of the Project Lit books and a
how-to guide. In this instance, I used her framework and some of the slides
that happened to be 2022 Caudill nominees and then added slides for the
rest of the titles.

Best,
Erin

--
*Erin Wyatt, Ph.D. (she, her)*
Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University