[aisle] Makerspace/Remodeled Library Visits

Marissa Welch marissaw24 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:27:09 CDT 2021

Hello!

As part of an effort towards remodeling our library and supporting a
makerspace, I have been asked to visit other schools to document some
examples. To that end I am looking for some newly remodeled high school
libraries and/or ones with active Makerspaces to visit. I'm in Minooka, so
anything in the Chicagoland area would be ideal. If you would be willing to
host a visit or know someone who would, please shoot me an email at
mwelch at mchs.net. Thank you so much!

-Marissa Welch
Minooka Community High School
mwelch at mchs.net