[aisle] Makerspace/Remodeled Library Visits

Jennifer Walsh JYWalsh at barrington220.org
Tue Sep 7 14:36:43 CDT 2021

We've recently added " the box" which barrington refers to as the student
"creativity center" but is a makerspace.  Please feel free to come and
look.  We also renovated the library in 2019.

*Jennifer Walsh*
*Barrington High School*
*847-842-3463*
*Teacher Librarian*
*Gr. 6-12 Library Liaison*
*English Co-Teacher*

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/2181057?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/2181057?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 1:06 PM Alyse Liebovich via AISLE <