[aisle] Destiny cost report for deleted copies?

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Tue Sep 7 15:23:54 CDT 2021

Hopefully you can scan (or enter 🙃) your titles into a Resource List. Then
use that list to generate a Library Title and Copy List. Designate output
as Excel. You'll get all the information for each title, including price,
and can choose what data columns you need to submit.

Good luck!!

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 1:28 PM Marybeth Raynes via AISLE <

> I had a pipe burst a while back. I just made a list in Follett of the
> titles that needed to be replaced and that's what the insurance company
> paid for. Most of them turned out to be cheaper than what we originally
> spent.
> Good luck!
>
> Marybeth Raynes
>
> Hickory Creek Middle School Library
>
> mraynes at fsd157c.org
>
> 815.469.4474 ext. 3740
>
> Right now I'm reading:
>
> *All the Greys on Green Street* by Laura Tucker,
>
>  *C**ome On In **e*dited by Adi Alsaid -*- *free SYNC YA audio book,  and
>
>  *The Madness of Crowds* (Armand Gamache #17) by Louise Penny
>
> This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
> addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
> confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the
> intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
> thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please respond to the individual sending the message and permanently delete
> the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.
>

> ------------------------------

#StaySafe

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School