[aisle] Shelf Dividers

Kathryn Green liveaboveline at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 16:08:59 CDT 2021

 I bought these for my middle school about 5 years ago. They were a bit more than I wanted to spend, but they are in excellent condition to date. I would highly recommend them. I think I found a coupon code online too or maybe received one from a vendor at a conference. I would call and ask.

Kathryn Green
District Librarian OCUSD 220
815-732-5300 ext. 2335