[aisle] RAILS membership - What's in it for me?

Debbie Baaske debbie.baaske at railslibraries.info
Wed Sep 8 10:48:35 CDT 2021

Hi all....

Have you ever wondered "What is RAILS and why is my school district a member?"

We would love to help sort things out with you. The new school year is upon us, and so we are inviting RAILS school librarians to talk one-on-one about the programs and services offered by RAILS including:

*       Continuing education

*       Deals & discounts

*       Delivery services & interlibrary loan

*       Grants

*       Networking & connections

*       Support for e-books and e-content

These meetings are great if you are 1) new to your school, 3) new to school librarianship, or 4) just want a refresher on what we offer. All meetings take place via Zoom, and only last about 30 minutes.  If you're interested, shoot me an e-mail and we'll set something up.

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Baaske
Member Engagement Manager